In today’s competitive marketplace, successful organisations know that it is not enough to merely provide their customers with good products and services, their intangible assets are non-negotiable. Reputation matters.
It is imperative for the organisation to know who their various stakeholders are and to understand that they comprise of many different audiences, such as investors, employees, clients, suppliers, government, local communities, the media etc. It is also very important for the organisation to monitor and understand what is happening within their environment so that they can be proactive in response to changes affecting their stakeholders or themselves as an organisation.
The more the boundaries between the organisation and its environment are reduced, the more organisations are able to build mutually beneficial relationships with their various stakeholders. All these factors contribute to the perception that is formed by the various stakeholders, leading to the organisation’s reputation. It is important for the organisation to understand the values, requirements and specific needs of their stakeholders in order to live up to their expectations and to build on the organisation’s reputation. Ultimately, a good reputation contributes to a better bottom line, and will give an organisation the benefit of the doubt during troubled times.
Corporate reputation has many facets and must be strategically managed and tailored to individual stakeholder audiences.
Where are we going?
Our dynamic team is striving towards achieving our vision which we have committed to:
By 2025 Reputation Matters is the preferred corporate reputation management agency specialising in relevant, customised and effective strategic communication solutions in southern Africa.
- We use our unique strategic research tool, the Repudometer® , to quantify our clients’ reputations, identify and bridge the organisational gaps and strengthen their reputation through customised communication initiatives;
- We provide quality driven communication solutions that achieve a three-fold or more return on our clients’ media liaison investments, whilst supporting their business’ objectives;
- We enable and equip our clients to strategically prepare and act to favourable and unfavourable triggers that impact their reputation in different environments;
- We only employ, enable and invest in team members who resonate with Reputation Matters’ vision and want to be part of making it happen
Our core values matter
- Respect matters: We demonstrate a high regard for our clients, our colleagues, and the environment. We take all parties into consideration when making and implementing decisions.
- Growth matters: We are dedicated to driving growth for ourselves, our team and our clients by delivering a differentiated reputation management offering. Aligning your needs with our vision, we are committed to your growth journey.
- Authenticity matters: Compassion and honesty drive us to deliver original, quality work that maximises our clients’ return on investment.