In today’s competitive marketplace, successful organisations know that it is not enough to merely provide their customers with good products and services, their intangible assets are non-negotiable. Reputation matters.
It is imperative for the organisation to know who their various stakeholders are and to understand that they comprise of many different audiences, such as investors, employees, clients, suppliers, government, local communities, the media etc. It is also very important for the organisation to monitor and understand what is happening within their environment so that they can be proactive in response to changes affecting their stakeholders or themselves as an organisation.
The more the boundaries between the organisation and its environment are reduced, the more organisations are able to build mutually beneficial relationships with their various stakeholders. All these factors contribute to the perception that is formed by the various stakeholders, leading to the organisation’s reputation. It is important for the organisation to understand the values, requirements and specific needs of their stakeholders in order to live up to their expectations and to build on the organisation’s reputation. Ultimately, a good reputation contributes to a better bottom line, and will give an organisation the benefit of the doubt during troubled times.
Corporate reputation has many facets and must be strategically managed and tailored to individual stakeholder audiences.
Where are we going?
Our dynamic team is going to strive towards achieving our vision which we have committed to:
By 2015 Reputation Matters will be a well-established, Southern African, quality-orientated reputation management consultancy that is the first choice for our stakeholders as we provide communication solutions that are consistently rated by our clients as relevant; customised and effective.
- We provide quality-driven communication solutions that strive towards at least a three fold or more improvement of our clients’ positive media exposure;
- We enable and equip our clients to strategically respond rather than to react to welcome and unwelcome triggers that impact their reputation in their environment
- We will only employ, enable and invest in team members who resonate with the Reputation Matters vision and want to be part of making it happen
Our core values matter
- Integrity on all levels is non-negotiable and so we will be seen always to walk our talk;
- Quality inputs equates to quality outputs and so a job project will not be considered to be done until it is well done;
- Results are what our clients pay for and are our measure of success, so we will continuously test and measure for them